Manicotti is one of my favorite meals to have for dinner! I eat it about once a month! It is actually a very healthy meal, and it tastes delicious!
- 1 pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spagetti sauce
- 5 1/2 ounces of manicotti pasta
- Cook manicotti in boiling water until done. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce into an 11×17 inch baking dish. Fill each manicotti shell with 3 tablespoons cheese mixture, and arrange over sauce . Pour remaining sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly.
RECIPE CREDITS GOES TO ALLRECIPES.COM. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS RECIPE.