Tie Dye Shirts are the new style! These shirts are so easy to make and they are a great craft to do with friends or family!
In Order to make the shirts you can purchase different color dyes from crafts stores. I purchased Tulips Dye from Michaels. I got a four pack with refill color packets for about $20. The Pack came with green, blue, pink, and purple.
There are so many designs you can do really easily! My favorite design is the spray effect. In order to complete this design with the best turn out you will need a spray bottle. Remember you are putting dye in it so it might not be able to be used for other things after. Then choose the colors you want and get started.
- Lay your Tee Shirt in a place where it is okay to spray the colors
- Pick your color you would like to start with and pour it into the spray bottle
- Spray the color onto any area on the shirt
- When you are ready switch the color and put it into the washed spray bottle
- Keep doing this pattern until satisfied
- Wait 24 hours and let the shirt sit in the dye
- Turn Shirt inside out and put in the washer
- The washer should be on the HIGH setting and use hot water
- Put your shirt in the dryer
- Enjoy your new product
These shirts are so fun to make and I hope you give it try! I hope you Enjoy!